Garage Door Opener Installation
Before you purchase a new garage opener, try to do a quick research on the three varieties of garage openers. Knowing what they are and how they function will help a garage owner decide which one will work best for him.
Here are the three varieties of garage openers:
- The Belt Drive – which is the most expensive but the quietest among the three, and is best ideal for homeowners who has a room next to or adjacent to a garage.
- The Chain Drive – this is ideal if you have heavy type garage doors, such as steel or wood garage doors. Though the noisiest, it is by far the least expensive amongst the three.
- The Screw Drive – is recommended to garage owners that are located in areas with extreme temperatures. This drive has less movable parts therefore maintenance is not that needed than the other two drivers.
At Garage Doors Morrow, we offer a wide array of garage door opener installation services that will take care of your installation concerns. Not only that we also offer repair and maintenance assistance for your trusted garage door opener.
Whenever you start to experience issues with your garage door opener, such as:
- Garage door opener does not operate with either the remote or the wall switch
- Garage door won’t close all the way
- Garage door reverses immediately after hitting floor
- Does not open completely
- The garage door opens, but the motor won’t stop running
We Offer such as:
Then it’s time that you replace your garage door opener or get a professional garage door technician check the device. If you have been using your garage door opener for several years now, then repairs and maintenance are not uncommon. To ensure, quality workmanship, contact Morrow Garage Door Repair in Morrow, GA.